Urban Family Physician-Acadia Medical Centre
Number of Vacancies:2
Vacancy Opening For:Family Physician
Hours to International Airport:0.0
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:March 1, 2021
Closing Date:September 30, 2021 23:30
Method of Payment:Fee-for-Service
Acadia Medical Centre is seeking family physicians and locum physicians. The clinic is conveniently located in the most vibrant and fastest growing community in Saskatoon and is open Monday to Friday (no evenings required). Acadia Medical Centre, Established in 1980, the facility is 4200 square feet, with 14 exam rooms, one treatment room, lab, x-ray, ECG and spirometry. Very competitive terms Fee for service contract.
Position profile: Provide Family Physician services to residents of Saskatoon and surrounding area.
Compensation details: Fee for service
Location of practice: Saskatoon
Qualifications / Requirements of the position: The candidate will hold certification or be eligible for certification from the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). Successful applicants must be fully licensed with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS).
Supports and Services:
- In-house: lab (SBS, HgB, UA, Pregnancy Test), ECG, and spirometry, Xray
- Minor surgical procedures
- Excellent support staff
- Client billing and clerical support
- EMR (Accuro) and patient loaded
- Fully equipped treatment room
- Pharmacy next door (Shoppers Centre Mall)
- Attached to The Centre Mall facility, parking available
- Office equipment and medical supplies
- Mentoring by lead physician and colleagues
Free parking for patient and staff and accessibility parking at the front entrance.
To apply or learn more about the opportunity please contact us: